BABY CATERPILLAR - Merino knee-high socks
Lamington BABY - socks that stay up and stay on!
Let's be honest babies look sweet and adorable in Lamington BABY knee-high socks - but more importantly, they are the best merino option to give your newborn that extra layer of added warmth.
Lamington BABY socks:
The most loved NZ made merino socks are perfect for any baby, and we have added them to our NZ made collection of merino sleepwear because we believe they are simply the best - just like our range.
These Lamington BABY knee-high merino socks are designed to be worn alone or with our onesie, singlets and gowns, they are great for at home or out and about. They are perfect for layering through the cooler months and are sized to fit your newborn to 3mths.
Lamington BABY knee-high socks are designed to be worn below the knee x
- Snowflake -Light grey marle with natural spots merino knee-high socks
- Truffle -Oatmeal with natural spots knee-high merino socks
- Pebble -Natural cream with grey stripes Knee-high merino socks
- Wish - Soft pink with a natural spot knee-high merino socks
- Fox -Natural cream with grey crosses crew length merino socks
Use Merino against the skin for layering:
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.
Merino will draw the moisture away from your newborn delicate skin when warm and then as the temperature drops (between 3-5am) the merino will push the warmth back into the skin - so they don't wake up because they are cold. If merino hadn't been invented by nature, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was invented by magic.
- Please wash me with similar colours, never in hot water.
- I love being washed inside out in my own little wash bag
- Ouch! Keep me away from direct heat
- Bleach will ruin me
- I don't like the tumble dryer
- Please don't send me to the dry cleaner.
70% merino : 25% nylon : 5% elastane