BOWRON Longwool Babycare Rug
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Warm in winter, cool in summer... BOWRON infant care range combines the necessity for practicality, durability and safety with the desirability of softness, comfort and luxury from a natural material.
2’8” x 1’7” / 80cm x 48cm
- We recommend the use of NON ionic mild liquid detergents only.
- Do not use non alkaline products.
- Do not use products containing biological enzymes or bleach.
Complete Immersion by Hand
- Complete immersion clean using warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer to Cleaning Agent section.
- This product can be drycleaned.
- We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- Tumble dry on ‘cool’ or ‘warm’ setting – not on hot setting.
- Products should be line or flat dried only.
- Do not force dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Product should be pulled back into original size and shape while damp prior to drying.
- We recommend brushing using a medium wire pet brush first while the product is damp and then again when completely dry to encourage the original fluffy appearance.
- Air movement while drying is recommended.
NOTE: EXCESSIVE HEAT WILL CAUSE HARDENING OF LEATHER AND/OR PRODUCT SHRINKAGE.
- Regular vigorous shaking of the product will help to maintain and restore the natural soft product appearance.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Do not use rotating vacuum head attachment.
- Machine wash using warm water/38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer to cleaning agent section.
Spot Cleaning by Hand
- Spot clean using soft cloth.
- Use warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer cleaning agent section.
- Clean affected area using soft cloth in circular motion, starting on outside of area and working into centre.
- Using dry cloth to apply pressure and remove excess moisture.
- While products are not in use and require to be stored (loose or packaged) we recommend that they be kept in a cool airy position.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not store in plastic packaging for any extended period as condensation and creasing may occur.
- Fold/crease marks caused by storage or packaging will diminish over a period of time.