QBABY TickleEase Drops
Provides support for healthy lung function. A great formula that kids love.
These unique drops support all manner of chest congestion and cough, whether tickly or dry, wet or phlegmy. To support even the youngest members of the family when they are having ‘tickles’!
This formula utilises the potency of herbal remedies in a format that is both easy to administer and safe and palatable for all ages. We design remedies that are easy for parents and give effective support to babies, children, pregnant women, and anyone else who needs it.
For littlies: Drops may be given straight into baby’s mouth, or put on a spoon, in water, in a bottle, on food, or on a nipple waiting to be suckled!
For others: Use drops straight in the mouth or pop into a water bottle to sip throughout the day, whatever is easiest.
Drops can be given at any time, and there are no interactions with other medications to worry about. Easy peasy. Use maximum frequency of dosing when needed for more acute relief, and less often as maintenance or prevention, especially during vulnerable times.
Some key ingredients include:
- Pleurisy Root: This herb gets its name from its historical use treating pleurisy, and has been used for all manner of lung conditions.
- Sundew: Traditionally Sundew is known as a bronchial relaxant to eases a tight wheezy or dry spasmodic chest condition.
- Elecampane: Traditionally used to encourage the liquefying of stuck mucus, enabling its removal from the body, Elecampane is also antibacterial and used to soothe all manner of coughs and chest congestion.
- White Horehound: May assist in relaxing a spasmodic cough and encouraging expectoration of mucus.
- Mullein: Specifically used traditionally for a hard sore cough, this herb is also known for healing and soothing the tissues of the lungs.
- Black (Wild) Cherry: Traditionally used to ease coughs and calm agitation.
- Astragalus, Echinacea, Baptisia, Olive Leaf, Poke Root: Traditionally used to support and enhance immune function.
- Sage & Thyme: Naturally antimicrobial, these herbs help deal to bugs and cut through mucus and catarrh.
- Licorice: Soothes irritation of the respiratory tract and encourages the removal of mucus.
CONTAINS: Pleurisy Root, Sundew, Ground Ivy, Elecampane, White horehound, Black cherry, Pasque flower, Mullein, Astragalus, Baptisia, Echinacea, Licorice, Golden seal, Olive leaf, Poke Root, Sage, Thyme.
DIRECTIONS: Take 3-5 drops 3-6 times daily or as needed.
SAFE FROM NEWBORN